* Here’s a snippet of what Yale Law thinks about race conscious admissions. [Yale Daily News]
* Will Cornell opt out a la Yale and Harvard? Your guess is as good as mine. [Cornell Sun]
* No need to be curious about UC Berkeley though. [WSJ]
* Brittney Griner has been transferred out of Moscow to begin her sentence. [NYT]
* Been looking for a way to study contracts without being bored to sleep? Consider this…religious angle. [Tampa Bay]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by tweet at @WritesForRent.